I enjoy being able to share my writing with as many people as a possible and have been fortunate enough to have been given the opportunity to write for various online magazines since starting Little Londoners.
Here you can find a portfolio of the articles that I have written and projects I have taken part in.
- Big Fish Little Fish, a family rave events company
- The Motherload, a supportive blogzine and community for women
- gal-dem, a magazine telling the stories of POC from marginalised genders
- Culturs, a global multicutural magazine for cross-cultural identity
- Mixed Race Faces, an organisation that captures portraits and stories of people with mixed heritage
Big Fish, Little Fish
We were gifted tickets to a Drum and Bass event (rave/toga party) in Hackney in exchange for this review.
I have written several articles on topics covering dating as a single parent, parenting styles and current events for the blogzine, you can find all of them here.
An article responding to the question: How do you navigate life when White is the status quo and anything else is ‘other’?.
Mixed Race Faces
You can see my portrait and read my story here.